Licensed mental/behavioral health provider to serve/address clinical and other needs for “guests” of the Dommu Ghani Recovery Clinic (Substance Use Disorder treatment). This position is in the Sacred Circle Healthcare Main SLC Clinic, located on the first floor.
The Clinical Care Therapist works within the Agency Interdisciplinary Team and is responsible to provide therapy services for Dommu Ghani Recovery (DGR) patients seeking services in three primary domains:
1) Seeking stability and recovery from substance use disorders
2) Increasing access and engagement to internal and community resources/services to aid in recovery efforts
3) Increasing guest’s life stability and overall wellness
- Lead a “Service Team” including Care Coordinator(s) and others responsible for advocating and supporting the needs of DGR Guests and SCHC patients.
- Participate in the education and guidance of 2-3 social work practicum students.
- Conduct mental health and care plan assessments.
- Provide Individual, Group and Family therapy sessions as clinically indicated.
- Coordinate with care providers regarding medication and other physical and mental health needs.
- Provide behavioral health interventions related to a variety of needs including, but not limited to substance use, medication compliance, smoking cessation, etc.
- Provide therapeutic and other interventions to address identified needs.
- Create case conceptualization based on appropriate diagnosis and best treatment standards.
- Complete notes and reports in a timely manner (within 48 hours of visit for notes).
- Prepare and present outreach presentations as required.
- Participate in the development of mental health programs to further the health of the community we serve as assigned.
- Participate in community outreach projects conducted by the clinic when assigned or available.
- Participate in weekly supervision meeting and other staff meetings as scheduled.
- Responsible to maintain licensure.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION: LCSW/CMHC (licensure preferred), CSW
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years clinical experience preferred.
- Experience in working with vulnerable populations.
- Experience with the inclusion of native or cultural specificity in programming, or previous work with native populations.
- Have a firm understanding of your own cultural grounding.
- Understand the historical and social context behind inequities.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple cases.
- Ability to work Mon-Fri 8-6pm some activities on Saturday.
- Ability to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and in-house clinical guidelines.
- Ability to adhere to timely record documentation schedule.
- Current Utah license in good standing.
- Ability to maintain proper documentation.
- Ability to work full-time.
- Proficiency in electronic record keeping and utility of electronic resources.
- CPR certified or willing to attend training.
- SCHC loves being a force for good
- Incredible staff and organization committed to helping lift both patients and employees
- Work life balance with paid time off
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Supportive management who is invested in your future growth
- Positive team environment
- New remodeled space, with employee gym coming soon.
- Strong employee wellness program