The Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in enabling SCHC to reach and serve
our current and potential patient base. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2
years of digital marketing experience but is hungry to learn new skills and tackle
new projects. This role requires collaboration with our admin team, internal
departments, and our external marketing agency to execute approved strategies
and provide support. The Marketing Specialist is the key internal liaison and is
responsible for ensuring flawless execution of key deliverables as they pertain to the
internal marketing plan. This position requires a strong foundation in marketing,
branding and communication principles. There is significant growth potential in this
position for the right candidate who is highly self-motivated and passionate about
producing good marketing products.
Sacred Circle Healthcare (SCHC) is an incredibly unique organization owned by the
Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation and we are redefining
compassionate healthcare for underserved populations in Utah. As we are
experiencing rapid growth, we are seeking a Marketing Specialist to play a critical
role in enabling us to reach and serve our current and potential patient base.
- Fulfill internal marketing requests and coordinate agency fulfillment.
- Monitor campaign analytics and tracking.
- Create and schedule social media posts and monitor/report on engagement.
- Serve as internal brand ambassador.
- Assist with creation/refining marketing processes.
- Meet with department heads to identify departmental marketing needs.
- Work with agency to ensure approval/timely deployment of ad campaigns.
- Gather and create campaign reporting.
- Assist with small internal design requests.
- Write and deploy email campaigns.
- Assist with website content updates.
- Assist in managing marketing budgets.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as requested.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Experience updating content with websites (WordPress preferred)
• Email marketing program experience (Active Campaign preferred)
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Experience with email automation
• Experience with Google analytic preferred
• Writing samples and portfolio requested
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, design, communications, or related field
Minimum of 2 years professional marketing experience
Minimum of 1 year of experience managing professional social media accounts and
2 Professional recommendations, identifying quality work and a positive team
Experience in working with underserved communities is a plus!